Friday, July 13, 2012

Impossible What?



What does this word even mean?

I'm finally at a place in my life where "impossible" no longer exists. I mentally achieved this by making a committed decision that enough was enough! I became sick of not being able to grab ahold of what I truly wanted in life, and blaming it on this word. Now, the only reason I don't attain a goal is because I don't have the passion to continue sacrificing - and that's o.k.

 If you don't absolutely love what you're doing ... S-T-O-P! Time is too valuable to spend on mediocrity. 
Conversely, if you have a deep passion for something, eliminate Impossible from your vocabulary. Lose the excuses, whining, and every other reason you haven't achieved it yet. 

Nothing and especially NO ONE can keep you from your dreams. I'm living proof of that fact ... it's happening right in front of my eyes - things that I once thought impossible, are becoming a reality. I can say, with 100% certainty, they're manifesting because I lost that nasty word, and committed every ounce of energy into seeing it all through. 

I challenge you, personally ... turn impossible into Probable ... watch what happens!