Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Probability Over Possibility

Are you there yet? Will you ever "get there?" When you're faced with the majority of friends and family telling you why it won't happen, what's your response? I don't mean your external, what you tell them response, I'm talking about that internal conversation you have with yourself. Do you agree with them ... even just a little? If yes, your chances to attain your goals instantly decrease. There can't be even a tiny bit of doubt in your mind. Your reaction to the naysayers has to turn into automatic laughter, as if you know they're clueless and will never understand. Never defend your passions to anyone.

I've labeled it 1% for a reason, remember. The majority will never step out of their comfort zone and risk it all to achieve more than they currently have.

I was recently asked how I fight those who criticize me. I don't ... ever! I never verbally fight anyone. I may disagree and give my opinion as to why I believe the way I do, but I've grown to realize everyone is on their own path and have their own timeline. I don't know it all, and don't pretend to. I do believe, with all my being, that we can achieve anything we want if we first make the decision to choose nothing less. Always choose probability over possibility. You WILL attain ... period!

No comments: