Thursday, July 2, 2009

Here's The SECRET!

I'll keep this short and simple...

EFFORT! EFFORT! EFFORT!

You want a coach or teacher to love you? Show him that you're willing to put in the work necessary to reach that next level. Giving maximum effort shows that you not only respect what your coach is teaching, but it also shows him that you respect yourself and your own goals. As a coach, I don't need the most talented student... I need the hardest worker. If you're willing to sweat, fail, try harder, and maybe fail again before reaching your goals, I'll do anything for you. I'll put in as many hours for you as necessary, as long as you're committed to giving me the same energy!

Effort is something that you can control, and is a character issue. Lack of effort = lack of character. Maximum effort = tremendous character!

You choose...